Call for international +33 3 80 51 86 52
To dig and load compact materials or raw rocks. Applications in areas requiring high breakout force, such as mines and quarries.
SOLID AS A ROC
• Elements particularly in demand as the leading edge, heel plates and the corner blades are made of hardened steel up to a hardness of 420 HB for maximum abrasion resistance.
• Thick reinforcing plates protect critical areas of the bottom and sides of the bucket.
• An overflow enhances protects cylinders.
• bolted leading edges reversible teeth and collars optional
• Edges rights: good capacity / penetration
Application: Hard and abrasive materials Such As rock, and digging for severe applications. Severe digging is no problem for this tough bucket Entirely made of high wear resistant steel with a hardness of 420 BHN. Weld-on ESCO® teeth come standard