Call for international +33 3 80 51 86 52
The new 3-DX140LCR shovel meets a growing demand for reduced tail swing machines to replace traditional models in urban projects, public, on bridges and other construction sites with limited space. It will appeal to both civil engineers, contractors, utilities, rental companies, landscapers and many other potential customers looking for productivity, comfort and increased reliability as well as an excellent return on investment. The DX140LCR-3 meets the requirements of the standard Phase IIIB thanks to the EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) converter and its maintenance.
9 265 mm
• Our machines receive the best standard equipment on the market. It includes significant improvements in visibility, comfort, controllability and ease of use.
• The quality, reliability and durability have been significantly increased, and reduced fuel consumption. With these improvements, Doosan positions itself clearly as the manufacturer whose machines have the lowest operating cost.
• The passive catalyst is one of the simpler post-processing technologies and reliable with minimal operating cost, and requires no operator interaction, no witnesses, no regeneration, no burner or diesel particulate filter.
• In a highly competitive market, DX140LCR-3 offers: extreme compactness, the best torque / motor power, the best lift capacity and excellent tear strength.
• The DX140LCR-3 offers significant performance.